Aug 3, 2011, 12:30 AM EDT
Showtime Sports’ docu-series “The Franchise” following the San Francisco Giants throughout their 2011 season came through Philadelphia last week for their series against the first-place Phillies. I’ve yet to see the series, but after watching the below trailer, this Wednesday night seems like a good time to tune in.
One of the best moments from the trailer for this week’s episode features the Giants stretching on the field at Citizens Bank Park before last Tuesday’s game when the following conversation happens.
Unidentified Giants Player1: “When you walked in, did you smell the champagne on the floor still?”
Cody Ross: “Really?”
Player1: “Yeah. You didn’t notice it? As soon as you walked in. Then I got used
to it. Smelled like my apartment in college.”
Nasty burn. Like
champagne to the eyes.
|yishmeister on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
|コーチ アウトレット 正規品 on A Comprehensive Guide to the B…|
|puckstopper27 on Nick Young throws out Phillies…|
|sfsu on Snapshots: Flyers draw even in…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money