Mar 18, 2013, 1:26 PM EST
Some of you may be “skeptics” while others may have “myriad questions” surrounding Roy Halladay being sick over the weekend, leaving his start after just one inning due to a stomach sickness. The team said he has a virus.
But his catcher will tell you he was sick. Erik Kratz has seen sick and Roy Halladay was sick, man. If we can’t believe Phillies catchers who can we believe?
And Roy was still sick today. He showed up to the clubhouse in “jeans and a sweatshirt” and didn’t even stop at his locker. He was just there for some meds. Because he’s sick and wants to feel better.
I am not a skeptic nor do I have myriad questions. I’d just like to see Roy Halladay healthy and pitching. Get that guy some Gatorade, damn it.
And sometimes it just rains.
From Ruben Amaro Jr. who talked to beat writer Ryan Lawrence today:
Q: I imagine you have to be disappointed, wanted to see him bounce back following that start Tuesday…
Amaro: Yeah, I’m sure Roy was. But you can’t do anything about it.
It’s like the rain, like the weather. You can’t do anything about
Sometimes it rains.
Do you like rain? Do you hate when it rains? Do you enjoy staying in bed and watching it rain through foggy windows? Do you think we need more umbrellas in the world? Let’s discuss in the comments.
|SadKumquat on Peter King: Eagles ‘the disapp…|
|JMRA on Snowballs fly in Washington, B…|
|AJockStrapFeely on Snowballs fly in Washington, B…|
|luke jenkins on Video: Zac Rinaldo racks up 27…|
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages