Aug 8, 2011, 2:40 AM EDT
I was going to download that new Jay Z and Kanye West album “Watch The Throne” last night but I figured those two don’t have the lyrical fortitude to drop in a timely Charlie Manuel line, so I said screw that. I’m subscribing to this guy’s YouTube channel instead.
This one doesn’t quite have the same cinematic kick of his last video we posted about, what without the kitchen cabinets and stuff.
>>Previously: Giants Fan Raps Recap of Last Night’s Game
|clubberlangphila on Exit Interviews: Evaluating th…|
|Renee on Steve Mason will start Game 4…|
|Renee on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|Jim on Debating the Sixers’ 201…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money