Sep 22, 2011, 12:34 PM EDT
The list of Phillies killers is always an interesting one. Sometimes they’re legit studs who simply play well against the Phillies while other times they’re scrubs with former ties to the team like Rod F’ing Barajas.
The Inquirer’s Matt Gelb gathered the numbers for this season’s list of Phillies killers and, not surprisingly, Danny Espinosa tops the charts.
Espinosa hit a whopping 7 home runs against the Phils this year to go along with his 15 RBIs in 60 at-bats, good for a .733 slugging percentage.
Good thing Cliff Lee won’t have to face Espinosa in the playoffs.
Fellow National Michael Morse joins others like Prince Fielder, Jay Bruce, Cameron Maybin, and… Lucas Duda???
Check out the whole list of the 2011 Phillies Killers here.
|sumkat on As free agency opens, remember…|
|sumkat on One national writer thinks Eag…|
|financeptycom on Photo Gallery and Tweets: Linc…|
|duffman on One national writer thinks Eag…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return