Feb 27, 2012, 11:26 AM EST
The changes we wrote about a few weeks ago at the Inquirer and the Daily News are starting to take shape. In fact, the Daily News’ David Murphy wrote about some of the changes on his blog for Philly.com, a website on the Internet.
Basically, David Murphy, Matt Gelb, and Bob Brookover are going to be the three best friends covering the Phillies that anyone could have. And will all try to write about Philadelphia’s baseball team in a more efficient manner.
Or, if you prefer to read 1,800+ words on the exact specifics of the changes/non-changes, High Cheese is good for that as well.
My take: for those Philadelphia sports fans that were initially freaked out about there potentially being less coverage of their favorite teams, these changes don’t seem all that bad and actually make sense for more unique, well-rounded coverage.
And just as a reminder: for all of your Philly sports coverage visit The700Level.com, then visit CSNPhilly.com, then visit Google News / Philadelphia, then check the Delco Times, then after wasting too much time on the Superficial and Egotastic looking at non-sports stuff, Philly.com is an okay place for some sports stuff too.
|drew on Chip Kelly doesn’t belie…|
|2sentz on Comment of the week sponsored…|
|Carlos Moore on Nick Foles gets the Sports Ill…|
|Mike B. on Nick Foles gets the Sports Ill…|
- To Roy Halladay, With Gratitude - The Triangle Blog - Grantland
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages