Jun 23, 2011, 11:26 AM EDT
Ryan Howard bashes in St. Louis. We’ve guessed it’s the home cooking, others have guessed Howard is so happy there because he sees old friendly faces, but whatever the reason is, he does indeed hit well at the Busch Stadium.
The Big Piece hit his 9th home run at the new St. Louis ball park, the most by any opposing player. His family was there to enjoy it as well.
Also, for good measure, here’s Jimmy Rollins solo shot that first put the Phils on the board last night.
With Cliff Lee pitching, that was all they would need.
|Andrew Kulp on Safety First: Eagles agree to…|
|db21 on Safety First: Eagles agree to…|
|ochospantalones on New Eagles linebacker was Aber…|
|iglue on 3 Stars: Ref disallows late go…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return