The Phillies Are Bad At Baseball So You Should Probably Read a Blog Written By a Chase Utley Plush Toy
Aug 15, 2013, 11:40 AM EDT
It’s the year 2013. It’s the month of August. The Phillies are not a good baseball team and nobody wants to read stupid blogs about them. Losing hurts. Losing is not enjoyable.
But be thankful that you’re alive in the year 2013 for you can read a blog about the Phillies written by a Chase Utley plush toy.
People want to read those.
LittleChase.blogspot.com is a thing that exists. The tagline is:
I am Chase Utley’s and the Philadelphia Phillies biggest little fan.
In a time when Phillies baseball can be so damn depressing, the words of a plush toy — known as “Little Chase,” natch — can warm your heart.
This isn’t someone throwing up a tumblr blog over night and wanting it to be a thing. This site has existed for years and has something like 700 posts. Like the Chase Utley made out of flesh and bone, Lil Chase is a hard worker.
There are game recaps and some of your typical content found on sports blogs but there are also photos of Little Chase’s worldly adventures. His Halloween outfits are our favorite. Because Halloween is the best day of the year if the year is 2008.
Check out Little Chase’s ghost costume in 2011.
We suggest you give LilChase26 a follow on Twitter if you want updates on what kind of ponchos a plush toy Chase Utley needs to wear when it rains.
I’m tired of pulling this poncho out! pic.twitter.com/XwKFFRZSeG
— Little Chase (@LilChase26) August 15, 2013
|Phil From Mt Airy on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|fknboz on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|Andrew M on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|Mostel on Patrick Chung’s reign of…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return