Jul 16, 2012, 1:42 PM EST
Sports Illustrated released their Fortunate 50 list today which ranks the 50 highest-earning American athletes in 2012. The Philadelphia Phillies are well represented with three guys cracking the top 35.
The New York Yankees with Alex Rodriguez, Derek Jeter, C.C. Sabathia, and Mark Teixeira, were the only other American franchise with more players on the list. The Miami Heat, Boston Red Sox, and Arizona Cardinals all had three players cracking the top 50.
Other notable names making the cut include Barry Zito, Vernon Wells, and former Eagle Kevin Kolb!
No other Philadelphia sports team was represented.
Could the Fightin’ Phils have four guys on next years list? Cole Hamels surely hopes so.
|Chip Smelly on Watch Roy Halladay’s ret…|
|Chamomiles Davis on Eagles officially the hottest…|
|willh888 on Photos and Time Lapse: This is…|
|galasso2586 on Photos and Time Lapse: This is…|
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages