Jul 16, 2012, 1:42 PM EST
Sports Illustrated released their Fortunate 50 list today which ranks the 50 highest-earning American athletes in 2012. The Philadelphia Phillies are well represented with three guys cracking the top 35.
The New York Yankees with Alex Rodriguez, Derek Jeter, C.C. Sabathia, and Mark Teixeira, were the only other American franchise with more players on the list. The Miami Heat, Boston Red Sox, and Arizona Cardinals all had three players cracking the top 50.
Other notable names making the cut include Barry Zito, Vernon Wells, and former Eagle Kevin Kolb!
No other Philadelphia sports team was represented.
Could the Fightin’ Phils have four guys on next years list? Cole Hamels surely hopes so.
|dawkisgod on Video: If Chip Kelly calls a […|
|David Seasholtz on Looking back at Philadelphia p…|
|Andrew Kulp on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|BenE. on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Tiger Woods Denies Jason Dufner’s Auburn Angst on Twitter
- Vermeer’s Secret Tool: Testing Whether The Artist Used Mirrors and Lenses to Create His Realistic Images | Vanity Fair
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages