Mar 8, 2012, 11:22 AM EDT
The Phillies organization thinks they can just throw clips together of Phillies stars like Cliff Lee and Roy Halladay playing baseball mixed in with gratuitous shots of cheesesteaks, hot dogs, luscious green grass, statues of Harry Kalas, fans waving rally towels, even the Phanatic lacing up his over-sized sneakers, etc., and use it to get us totally pumped up for the 2012 baseball season that will descend upon South Philadelphia in the next few weeks.
They’d be totally right, of course. Here are seven of the new commercials praising the coming of spring.
The Phanatic is ready…
And six more new Phillies commercials below.
America’s Pastime. This one features a bit of the Harry Kalas statue and cheesesteaks.
Geeks like scorecards.
Let’s go eat!
People go to Phillies games with people they know and often like.
The smell of hot dogs and fear (CLIFF LEE PITCHES FOR US!)… it must be spring:
Which one is your favorite?
|IlliniGlory on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
|sfsu on The Phillies plan to ask MLB t…|
|sfsu on Should Ray Emery or Steve Maso…|
|sfsu on Ray Emery will go again for Fl…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money