Mar 8, 2012, 11:22 AM EST
The Phillies organization thinks they can just throw clips together of Phillies stars like Cliff Lee and Roy Halladay playing baseball mixed in with gratuitous shots of cheesesteaks, hot dogs, luscious green grass, statues of Harry Kalas, fans waving rally towels, even the Phanatic lacing up his over-sized sneakers, etc., and use it to get us totally pumped up for the 2012 baseball season that will descend upon South Philadelphia in the next few weeks.
They’d be totally right, of course. Here are seven of the new commercials praising the coming of spring.
The Phanatic is ready…
And six more new Phillies commercials below.
America’s Pastime. This one features a bit of the Harry Kalas statue and cheesesteaks.
Geeks like scorecards.
Let’s go eat!
People go to Phillies games with people they know and often like.
The smell of hot dogs and fear (CLIFF LEE PITCHES FOR US!)… it must be spring:
Which one is your favorite?
|willh888 on Sometimes you get kicked in th…|
|yishmeister on Is Nate Allen good now, part o…|
|2sentz on Sometimes you get kicked in th…|
|BenE. on Sometimes you get kicked in th…|
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Tiger Woods Denies Jason Dufner’s Auburn Angst on Twitter
- Vermeer’s Secret Tool: Testing Whether The Artist Used Mirrors and Lenses to Create His Realistic Images | Vanity Fair
- TV My Wife Watches: Q&A with Myself about the Upcoming Bachelor Season
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages