Feb 14, 2012, 11:34 AM EDT
You’d think it would take a pretty die-hard Philadelphia Phillies fan to get a tattoo of the Phillie Phanatic high-fiving greenman of It’s Always Sunny fame. The man with the tattoo you’re looking at, Benjamin Christensen, doesn’t fit that bill exactly. He’s actually an Oakland A’s fan but certainly is a gigantic baseball fan in general.
Big League Stew’s Answer Dave caught up with Christensen to try and figure out why he has mascots and/or logos from all 30 teams in baseball tattooed across his ribs. The best part of it all are the little nuances to many of the pieces, like the Boston Red Sox’s Wally getting totally Bucknered or the Baltimore Oriole holding a Billy Ripken bat.
We do feel bad for him, however, since he had to get that awful Rockies dinosaur Dinger tattooed on him as well.
|fknboz on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|Andrew M on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|Mostel on Patrick Chung’s reign of…|
|Scott B on What happens on April 4th,…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return