Aug 18, 2012, 12:06 PM EST
This photo is all kinds of win, if only for the reactions in the bullpen — even though it is the fail that was most associated with the Phillies 6-2 loss to the Brewers on Friday night. As Dom Brown drops a long fly ball in right field, we see one mouth agape, we see one face painted with bemusement. We see disappointment. We see complete lack of emotion or surprise.
One frame later, Brown collides with the wall, then lies helplessly in the dirt as two runs score.
Actually, what we really see are a bunch of guys straining for a view of the play. Nonetheless, those reactions were surely just a sampling of the ones shared by Phillies fans watching this unfold.
For what it’s worth, Dom would be okay, and admitted he should have caught the ball. Not exactly a routine play, but an everyday outfielder probably should come up with this more often than not.
|kammergame on Report: Glen Macnow done on WI…|
|Eagles Nation on If Bill Conlin Is Suspended, H…|
|Marvin Monroe on Report: Glen Macnow done on WI…|
|33 on Report: Glen Macnow done on WI…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Video: Claude Giroux with the goal of the year in crazy Flyers' comeback win over Blue Jackets
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola