Mar 24, 2012, 1:55 PM EDT
A sure sign Spring Training is nearing its conclusion? We have an announced order for the Phillies’ starting rotation once the season begins on April 5. Naturally, Roy Halladay will get the call when the real deal begins in Pittsburgh, and he’s followed by Cliff Lee, then Vance Worley.
Why Worley next? So King Cole can open CBP in style, of course.
Whoa, Matt Gelb. I’m sure we would all rather not think about the “could” in that sentence right now. Pitching coach Rich Dubee explained the decision to hold off Hamels until the Phils got back to their own digs.
So there you go, readers who have tickets to the home opener. Who’s got my extra?
|Andrew Kulp on Safety First: Eagles agree to…|
|db21 on Safety First: Eagles agree to…|
|ochospantalones on New Eagles linebacker was Aber…|
|iglue on 3 Stars: Ref disallows late go…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return