Mar 24, 2012, 1:55 PM EST
A sure sign Spring Training is nearing its conclusion? We have an announced order for the Phillies’ starting rotation once the season begins on April 5. Naturally, Roy Halladay will get the call when the real deal begins in Pittsburgh, and he’s followed by Cliff Lee, then Vance Worley.
Why Worley next? So King Cole can open CBP in style, of course.
Whoa, Matt Gelb. I’m sure we would all rather not think about the “could” in that sentence right now. Pitching coach Rich Dubee explained the decision to hold off Hamels until the Phils got back to their own digs.
So there you go, readers who have tickets to the home opener. Who’s got my extra?
|2sentz on Video: Danny Briere talks fond…|
|sfsu on Video: Danny Briere talks fond…|
|Chip Smelly on Video: Danny Briere talks fond…|
|sfsu on Phillies sign pitcher formerly…|
- Prior to a doctor’s intervention, Dwight Howard was eating ‘the equivalent of 24 Hershey bars a day’ via candy and soda | Ball Don't Lie - Yahoo Sports
- To Roy Halladay, With Gratitude - The Triangle Blog - Grantland
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages