May 17, 2011, 4:52 PM EST
1.) Jimmy Rollins 2.) Michael Martinez 3.) Placido Polanco 4.) Ryan Howard 5.) John Mayberry Jr. 6.) Ben Francisco 7.) Wilson Valdez 8.) Dane Sardinha 9.) Roy Oswalt
Maybe a little Dom Brown injection could give this card some life? How’s that thumb doing, kid? As you can see, from the lineup we expected to have this season, tonight’s lacks: Shane Victorino, Chase Utley, Carlos Ruiz, and… Raul Ibanez. Weather the storm, people. Just keep telling yourselves that.
Maybe we all need a trip to the aquarium with Doc and Cole to cheer up. That or some much needed offense out of this ragtag bunch. And a win, obviously.
First pitch set for 8:15 tonight from STL.
|willh888 on Sometimes you get kicked in th…|
|yishmeister on Is Nate Allen good now, part o…|
|2sentz on Sometimes you get kicked in th…|
|BenE. on Sometimes you get kicked in th…|
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Tiger Woods Denies Jason Dufner’s Auburn Angst on Twitter
- Vermeer’s Secret Tool: Testing Whether The Artist Used Mirrors and Lenses to Create His Realistic Images | Vanity Fair
- TV My Wife Watches: Q&A with Myself about the Upcoming Bachelor Season
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages