May 17, 2011, 4:52 PM EDT
1.) Jimmy Rollins 2.) Michael Martinez 3.) Placido Polanco 4.) Ryan Howard 5.) John Mayberry Jr. 6.) Ben Francisco 7.) Wilson Valdez 8.) Dane Sardinha 9.) Roy Oswalt
Maybe a little Dom Brown injection could give this card some life? How’s that thumb doing, kid? As you can see, from the lineup we expected to have this season, tonight’s lacks: Shane Victorino, Chase Utley, Carlos Ruiz, and… Raul Ibanez. Weather the storm, people. Just keep telling yourselves that.
Maybe we all need a trip to the aquarium with Doc and Cole to cheer up. That or some much needed offense out of this ragtag bunch. And a win, obviously.
First pitch set for 8:15 tonight from STL.
|Andrew Kulp on Safety First: Eagles agree to…|
|db21 on Safety First: Eagles agree to…|
|ochospantalones on New Eagles linebacker was Aber…|
|iglue on 3 Stars: Ref disallows late go…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return