Jul 18, 2012, 1:09 PM EDT
Here’s a quick little video from the All-Star Game festivities in which Fuse asked a bunch of MLB studs what kind of music they were into these days. Clayton Kershaw is a big Miley Ray Jepsen fan, apparently.
Phillies closer Jonathan Papelbon had some predictable tastes as well.
“Rock. Hard Rock. Classic Rock. Credence,” Papelbon said.
As for many other people in the league, what do you think of their tastes, Pap?
“They listen to all that rap stuff, man. That techno stuff, I don’t even know what you call it.”
“If I can hear the words, and understand the words, and it makes sense to me, hey, I’m good.”
So basically both Clayton Kershaw and Jonathan Papelbon are big Call Me Maybe fans.
|Momby on 3 Stars: Ref disallows late go…|
|Jay D on 3 Stars: Ref disallows late go…|
|willh888 on 3 Stars: Ref disallows late go…|
|galasso2586 on Safety First: Eagles agree to…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return