Jul 18, 2012, 1:09 PM EST
Here’s a quick little video from the All-Star Game festivities in which Fuse asked a bunch of MLB studs what kind of music they were into these days. Clayton Kershaw is a big Miley Ray Jepsen fan, apparently.
Phillies closer Jonathan Papelbon had some predictable tastes as well.
“Rock. Hard Rock. Classic Rock. Credence,” Papelbon said.
As for many other people in the league, what do you think of their tastes, Pap?
“They listen to all that rap stuff, man. That techno stuff, I don’t even know what you call it.”
“If I can hear the words, and understand the words, and it makes sense to me, hey, I’m good.”
So basically both Clayton Kershaw and Jonathan Papelbon are big Call Me Maybe fans.
|Marvin Monroe on The ‘Group of Death…|
|MJS on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|TheDude on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|ThatGuy on The ‘Group of Death…|
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages