Feb 17, 2012, 10:52 AM EDT
We’ve previously shown you Wilt Chamberlain’s personal love shack, now we’re offering you the chance to buy Pat Burrell’s house! Assuming you rich Level readers can afford it.
Realtor.com has complied a list of homes owned by baseball players (both past and present) that are currently on the market.
Included in the list: Pat Burrell’s Spring Training pad in Scottsdale, Arizona and Jamie Moyer’s Seattle, Washington residence. Prices start as low as $3.695 million.
Pictures and descriptions after the jump…
For Sale by: Pat Burrell
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
Asking Price: $3.695 million (and a firm handshake)
Description (courtesy Realtor.com): “A contemporary stucco and stone estate, Burrell’s impressive desert dwelling is located next to the exclusive Troon North golf course and features just under 7,000-square-feet of living space, elevator and a fully automated smart home system.”
For Sale by: Jamie Moyer
Location: Seattle, Washington
Asking Price: 5.35 Million
Description: “Moyer’s eye-catching Tudor estate sports copper finishes, rows of leaded glass windows and the original pentagon-shaped oak floors, while his backyard offerings include a saltwater pool, bath house, batting cage, croquet yard and an outdoor pizza oven.
Frankly, if I were buying, I’d demand a pie from the outdoor oven at closing.
If you’re interested, I’ve also been toying with the idea of marketing my second home. My buddy has a futon in Roxborough that’s worth at least $50 bucks. We’ll update should it become available.
Real estate speculation has always been a hobby of mine.
|Ben on One national writer thinks Eag…|
|willh888 on One national writer thinks Eag…|
|meankoalas on One national writer thinks Eag…|
|docdeath20 on One national writer thinks Eag…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return