Aug 29, 2012, 6:35 PM EST
It’s been a busier day than expected in South Philly. Vance Worley will have surgery on his elbow and has been placed on the DL and shut down for the season. Dom Brown is out of the lineup again. Chase Utley is exploring. Cole may have eaten something funny. And most interesting in the immediate is the MLB debut of Tyler Cloyd tonight against the New York Mets.
7:05 start time per usual from the Bank. Feel free to discuss Cloyd’s first go in the Bigs in the comments.
Tonight’s lineup vs. NYM: Rollins SS, Pierre LF, Utley 2B, Howard 1B, Mayberry CF, Nix RF, Frandsen 3B, Kratz C, Cloyd P.
— Todd Zolecki (@ToddZolecki) August 29, 2012
|t800m101 on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|Marvin Monroe on The Allen Iverson Celebriduck…|
|Earl on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|biggirlcookiemonster on Michael Carter-Williams doesn…|
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Tiger Woods Denies Jason Dufner’s Auburn Angst on Twitter
- Vermeer’s Secret Tool: Testing Whether The Artist Used Mirrors and Lenses to Create His Realistic Images | Vanity Fair
- TV My Wife Watches: Q&A with Myself about the Upcoming Bachelor Season
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages