Aug 29, 2012, 6:35 PM EST
It’s been a busier day than expected in South Philly. Vance Worley will have surgery on his elbow and has been placed on the DL and shut down for the season. Dom Brown is out of the lineup again. Chase Utley is exploring. Cole may have eaten something funny. And most interesting in the immediate is the MLB debut of Tyler Cloyd tonight against the New York Mets.
7:05 start time per usual from the Bank. Feel free to discuss Cloyd’s first go in the Bigs in the comments.
Tonight’s lineup vs. NYM: Rollins SS, Pierre LF, Utley 2B, Howard 1B, Mayberry CF, Nix RF, Frandsen 3B, Kratz C, Cloyd P.
— Todd Zolecki (@ToddZolecki) August 29, 2012
|ochospantalones on What do the Sixers want with R…|
|Bill L on Roy Halladay places ad in Dail…|
|charles murphy on Roy Halladay places ad in Dail…|
|Robert Matthews on Roy Halladay places ad in Dail…|
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages