Aug 27, 2011, 2:03 PM EST
With all of these postponed and rescheduled games, pretty much the biggest question surrounding the Phillies was how would they manage their starting rotation going forward. We now have an answer. Rich Dubee told reporters this afternoon that Cole Hamels will start Monday, Roy Halladay will start Tuesday, and Cliff Lee will start Wednesday.
The only real takeaways here is that they wanted to keep Hamels on schedule after an extended rest and as David Hale added on Twitter, this allows Halladay to get in a bullpen today.
Hamels on Mon. Halladay on Tues. Lee on Wed. Pitching plans from R. Dubee
Dubee also says this set-up allows them to break up the lefties and let Doc throw a pen today to stay on schedule. Best of a bad situation.
|lahoe819 on Comment of the week sponsored…|
|Brian Sweger on Jerry Jones doesn’t hire a GM…|
|willh888 on Video: Andre Iguodala almost d…|
|juggadore on Video: Andre Iguodala almost d…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages