Aug 17, 2012, 5:31 PM EST
The Phillies are back at it tonight as they look to erase your nightmarish memory of Josh Lindblom pitching to Corey Hart.
One more quick note on Cliff Lee’s goofy outing from Elias: His 12 Ks with zero walks while also allowing three home runs made Phifer only the fourth pitcher to ever pull of such a feat. Curt Schilling (2001, 2003), Bruce Hurst (1986), and Sonny Siebert (1967) were the other three hurlers to do it. This fact would be more enjoyable, of course, had Hart not crushed that ball to win the game for the Brewers.
As for tonight, it’s time for Vance.
Phillies right-hander Vance Worley (6-7, 3.97) will face Milwaukee right-hander Yovani Gallardo (11-8, 3.78).
Laynce Nix is your centerfielder once again and B-Schneid is doing the catching.
Here’s your full lineup for the 8:10 start time:
Tonight’s lineup @ MIL: Rollins SS, Pierre LF, Utley 2B, Howard 1B, Brown RF, Nix CF, Frandsen 3B, Schneider C, Worley P.
— Todd Zolecki (@ToddZolecki) August 17, 2012
|Scott B on Cole Hamels, Cliff Lee, Dom Br…|
|willh888 on Cole Hamels, Cliff Lee, Dom Br…|
|Mark432 on Jonathan Papelbon’s ugly…|
|Andy Schreiber on Here’s a lovely Winter W…|
- To Roy Halladay, With Gratitude - The Triangle Blog - Grantland
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages