Sep 21, 2011, 5:52 PM EDT
The Phillies are back at it tonight as they attempt to finish up their final two regular season home games on a better foot.
Hunter Pence is out of the lineup again and had an MRI that shows a patellar tendon strain. He says he’s fine and should play this weekend, although if it were up to him, he’d have been out there tonight.
Tonight could be Vance Worley’s final start of the season as the Phils tries to ready their rotation for the playoffs. It’s been a hell of run for the Vanimal as a starter this season, but look for Charlie to try and ease him into a bullpen roll for the postseason.
The Nats will counter with John Lannan, who has not fared well against the Phils as of late.
First pitch set for 7:05. There will be rain. So brace for it.
|Steve on One national writer thinks Eag…|
|Jeff on Could LeBron James be playing…|
|Rich Milkman on Remember This Guy: Chad O…|
|Jeff on New Eagles linebacker was Aber…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return