Sep 21, 2011, 5:52 PM EST
The Phillies are back at it tonight as they attempt to finish up their final two regular season home games on a better foot.
Hunter Pence is out of the lineup again and had an MRI that shows a patellar tendon strain. He says he’s fine and should play this weekend, although if it were up to him, he’d have been out there tonight.
Tonight could be Vance Worley’s final start of the season as the Phils tries to ready their rotation for the playoffs. It’s been a hell of run for the Vanimal as a starter this season, but look for Charlie to try and ease him into a bullpen roll for the postseason.
The Nats will counter with John Lannan, who has not fared well against the Phils as of late.
First pitch set for 7:05. There will be rain. So brace for it.
|brandonphilly on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|ifihad10weekstolives… on Sometimes you get kicked in th…|
|Andrew Kulp on 29th in the NHL in scoring, ha…|
|BenE. on Why the Flyers won the Talbot-…|
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Tiger Woods Denies Jason Dufner’s Auburn Angst on Twitter
- Vermeer’s Secret Tool: Testing Whether The Artist Used Mirrors and Lenses to Create His Realistic Images | Vanity Fair
- TV My Wife Watches: Q&A with Myself about the Upcoming Bachelor Season
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages