Apr 15, 2013, 8:32 PM EST
Wow. Phillies outfielder Ben Revere made one of the most impressive diving catches a Philadelphia player has made in recent memory during the second inning of their game tonight against the Reds in Cincinnati. The look on Cliff Lee’s face after Revere came up with the ball says it all.
Not only did Revere track the ball down, get fully airborne, and snare the ball in, he also gets up to double off Jay Bruce at first base.
We had a feeling Philadelphia would like this guy’s defense.
UPDATE: The Phillies lost 4-2. Check out the “Pray for Boston” message Ben Revere had on his glove in the below photo from @MLB.
— MLB (@MLB) April 16, 2013
|Matt S. on Eagles officially the hottest…|
|SadKumquat on Peter King: Eagles ‘the disapp…|
|JMRA on Snowballs fly in Washington, B…|
|AJockStrapFeely on Snowballs fly in Washington, B…|
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages