Mar 14, 2013, 2:42 PM EST
Here’s a video of some fans down in Clearwater eating brunch while getting to chat with a couple of Phillies players and broadcasters. Yeah, that sounds strange, but watch. First up, catcher Erik Kratz gives the driest imitation of reliever Jake Diekman you could imagine.
And then Sarge and L.A. make the case for Darin Ruf playing left field in the majors by citing Pat Burrell, Raul Ibanez, and Ty Wigginton as real bad defenders who were serviceable enough.
The highlight has to be when L.A. gets in a solid burn on Sarge for his defense as well. Worth the click for that moment alone. Can’t wait to get more L.A. in our lives on a regular basis in a few weeks.
|BenE. on Video: Zac Rinaldo racks up 27…|
|t800m101 on Video: Zac Rinaldo racks up 27…|
|G_E on GIF: Jason Kelce’s beard…|
|G_E on Photo Gallery and Tweets: Linc…|
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages