Oct 15, 2012, 3:19 PM EST
As our friends over at Beerleaguer wrote earlier in the day, youngsters Freddy Galvis and Tyson Gillies have gotten off to a hot start in their play this winter down in the Venezuelan League. Galvis’ back seems to be doing just fine and after four games, “the switch-hitting 22 year old is 8-for-18 with a pair of homers, batting second and playing shortstop” for Zulia, reports Beerleaguer.
We found the above clip of a game between Zulia and what looks to be the Tigres in which Galvis rips a single to start the video and later bashes a homer run around the 5:30 mark.
Glad to see there’s some power left in his bat even after he sat out for his suspension for PEDs.
For more on Galvis and Gillies down south, check out Beerleaguer’s report here.
The clip above is from the game on Thursday, October 11th.
|sfsu on Cole Hamels, Cliff Lee, Dom Br…|
|willh888 on Cole Hamels, Cliff Lee, Dom Br…|
|Jason R. on Cole Hamels, Cliff Lee, Dom Br…|
|ochospantalones on Cole Hamels, Cliff Lee, Dom Br…|
- To Roy Halladay, With Gratitude - The Triangle Blog - Grantland
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages