We’re Not Saying Doc’s Start Today Is the Most Important of the Season, But… Yeah, We’re Not Saying That
Mar 28, 2013, 11:59 AM EST
But it’s a damn big one.
The Phillies take on the Blue Jays this afternoon in what will be their final game down in Florida before returning to Philadelphia to play their yearly On Deck Series tomorrow and Saturday at Citizens Bank Park against the same Toronto team. Typically, the final game down in Florida is a chance for everybody to fine tune whatever last minute thing each guy has been working on all spring. Rarely is so much riding on the final spring start from a pitcher. But Roy Halladay has had a wacky and quite concerning spring.
So today’s start from Doc will no doubt be examined closely.
CSN’s Jim Salisbury writes that while the Phils have had quite a few positive’s this spring down in Clearwater,
|BenE. on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|icdogg on Connor Barwin is … THE…|
|Andrew Kulp on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|Mostel on The Evster breaks down this ye…|
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages