Dec 4, 2012, 11:29 AM EST
Jim Salisbury sat down with Marshall Harris yesterday to look at the Phillies remaining options in the outfield. Sully reiterates that he believes Josh Hamilton is still too rich for this Phillies team. In terms of secondary outfielders, Ichiro Suzuki is a name thrown out there which hasn’t really been pegged to Philly before.
Do you have a guy you’re hoping the Phillies still target that hasn’t been mentioned all that much yet?
In other news from the Winter Meetings, it was announced this morning that longtime Phillies writer Paul Hagen will be awarded Baseball Hall of Fame’s Spink Award — a wonderful honor.
— Todd Zolecki (@ToddZolecki) December 4, 2012
|t800m101 on Video: Zac Rinaldo racks up 27…|
|G_E on GIF: Jason Kelce’s beard…|
|G_E on Photo Gallery and Tweets: Linc…|
|mickthedick on Video: Zac Rinaldo racks up 27…|
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages