Nov 7, 2011, 2:01 AM EST
Despite the Eagles not playing over the weekend, there was plenty to talk about in the world of Philly sports. Some good: Thome, Flyers. Some not so good: Penn State.
Here’s what you missed, plus some highlights from Thome’s presser to your right.
Jim Thome is back in town!
Michael Cuddyer, who is good friends with Thome, may be next on Ruben’s wish list.
The Flyers lit up the Blue Jackets to the tune of 9-2. Awesome.
Jeff Carter has fond memories of Philly fans.
Terrell Owens has a warrant out for him.
Brandon Graham is back… Like back-back.
Joe Frazier is battling liver cancer.
The NBA players are running out of options.
These are dark days for Penn State
|cicilyqyo412 on Is Nate Allen good now, part o…|
|cicilyqyo412 on Drexel beats Villanova in huuu…|
|cicilyqyo412 on Erik Kratz traded for Brad Lin…|
|cicilyqyo412 on Things that happened during la…|
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Tiger Woods Denies Jason Dufner’s Auburn Angst on Twitter
- Vermeer’s Secret Tool: Testing Whether The Artist Used Mirrors and Lenses to Create His Realistic Images | Vanity Fair
- TV My Wife Watches: Q&A with Myself about the Upcoming Bachelor Season
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages