Jan 12, 2012, 11:24 AM EST
The Philadelphia Business Journal reports on some tough times for the real estate market. But that hasn’t stopped 1706 Rittenhouse, the building one Clifton Phifer Lee and his family bought a residence in for $4.85 million, from selling units like Phillies playoff tickets.
The article points out that you still have the chance to be Lee’s neighbor in the building if you’ve got a couple extra million laying around in your savings account. But who else would you share the building with? The Biz Journal lists a number of other residents, and they’re basically just a bunch of rich people — pediatrician, real estate developer, basket weavers (or something) — and not your other favorite Philly athletes.
You may recall when Cliff and his wife Kristen first rejoined the Phillies, she made a list of all of the things she loved about Philadelphia.
|BenE. on Take a hike, Tom Brady: Eagles…|
|t800m101 on Video: Sean Couturier is too m…|
|Marvin Monroe on Nick Foles gets the Sports Ill…|
|sfsu on Take a hike, Tom Brady: Eagles…|
- To Roy Halladay, With Gratitude - The Triangle Blog - Grantland
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages