Jan 24, 2012, 5:45 PM EDT
A YouTube from days gone by featuring Lefty talking about how a young player shouldn’t just grab a sack of burgers and bring them back to the team hotel. You’ve got to learn to enjoy a good bottle of wine with a fine meal. Lefty knows.
I’d pay a nickel to watch the modern day Phillies like Chooch, Cliff Lee, and Jimmy Rollins talk about their in-season dining experiences.
Oh, and do you think Dutch is too good to send back a bad bottle of champagne today?
|Jim Anderson on Marlon Byrd claims Phillies ar…|
|kirk on Video proof that Wayne Simmond…|
|Andrew Kulp on Counting Down the Eagles’ Need…|
|Jim on Counting Down the Eagles’ Need…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return