Sep 28, 2013, 4:38 PM EST
Temple kicks off at Idaho at 5 p.m., in search of Matt Rhule’s first win as head coach.
As we’ve been doing, we’re back with your weekly Temple uniform photo gallery. Saturday’s jerseys in Moscow are the standard away uniform from 2012: cherry lids, white tops, cherry pants.
Above is a nice look at Kibbie Dome. The Vandals written on the wall is a pretty nice touch.
Gallery below. All of Temple-Idaho pictures are courtesy Temple football communications, which was nice enough to tweet and/or send back to us.
Here’s some extra pregame reading: College football capsule: Temple at Idaho
|ThatGuy on The ‘Group of Death…|
|White Catholic NE Ph… on Photos: The giant owl eyes now…|
|Ken on Photos: The giant owl eyes now…|
|willh888 on Photos: The giant owl eyes now…|
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages