Nov 14, 2011, 11:20 AM EDT
Sure, the headline of this Slam Online post reads “Allen Iverson Wants to Play for the Boston Celtics,” but it just as easily could read “Allen Iverson Wants to Play for Any NBA Team That Will Give Him a Paycheck.”
Apparently A.I.’s agent, Gary Moore, is trying to butter up different cities by letting them know Bubba Chuck would love to play for them.
That said, the idea of Allen Iverson wearing Celtic Green is one we’d rather not ever have to see.
We did a quick Google search for Iverson and the Celtics and came up with the above image. It appears some Celtics fans back in 2009 thought The Answer may have helped Boston. Probably a good thing they didn’t bring him up to the Cradle of Liberty.
|Phil From Mt Airy on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|fknboz on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|Andrew M on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|Mostel on Patrick Chung’s reign of…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return