Mar 27, 2012, 11:23 AM EDT
Andre Iguodala’s knees appear to still be bothering him to the point where he could miss more game action. Coach Collins told reporters this morning that Dre is doubtful for tonight’s game against the Cleveland Cavaliers at the Wells Fargo Center.
If you’re one of those Philadelphia fans who always wanted to see Iguodala dealt in order to give Evan Turner and Jrue Holiday the keys to the show, tonight may be another sampling of that. Sunday in San Antonio turned out so well.
Coach Collins adds that if Andre (left knee patellar tendonitis) is unable to go tonight, Meeks would start w/Sam Young also seeing minutes.
— Michael Preston (@preston76) March 27, 2012
|Jim on Debating the Sixers’ 201…|
|Marvin Monroe on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
|Justin on Video: This is what an NFL pla…|
|Kelley jackson on ‘Iverson’ document…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money