Mar 27, 2012, 11:23 AM EDT
Andre Iguodala’s knees appear to still be bothering him to the point where he could miss more game action. Coach Collins told reporters this morning that Dre is doubtful for tonight’s game against the Cleveland Cavaliers at the Wells Fargo Center.
If you’re one of those Philadelphia fans who always wanted to see Iguodala dealt in order to give Evan Turner and Jrue Holiday the keys to the show, tonight may be another sampling of that. Sunday in San Antonio turned out so well.
Coach Collins adds that if Andre (left knee patellar tendonitis) is unable to go tonight, Meeks would start w/Sam Young also seeing minutes.
— Michael Preston (@preston76) March 27, 2012
|Phil From Mt Airy on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|fknboz on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|Andrew M on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|Mostel on Patrick Chung’s reign of…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return