Oct 1, 2011, 12:09 PM EDT
Charles Barkley is doing some sort of “Dear Abby” advice column for the Daily News’ new weekly sports paper/thing that comes out on Saturdays. In the first Q&A with Sir Charles, a fan asks Chuck about how to deal with drunk Eagles fans if you’ve got your little daughter along with you at the Linc (a questionable idea to begin with). Because nobody knows how to deal with rude drunk guys like Charles Barkley.
But that’s not the good part, the real juicy stuff comes when a reader asks Barkley about how to deal with people’s dogs shitting all over the pavement in front of his house.
Not only does Barkley answer the unhappy poop-cleaner-upper’s question, but he also invites him out for drinks!
Here’s Chuck’s actual advice on the dog poop dealings:
got two dogs, Mango and Yoohoo. They’re little Mi-Kis. And you gotta
pick up their poop and put it in a receptacle. It’s just rude and
inconsiderate to leave your dog’s poop on other people’s area. But to
get a dog’s DNA? You got way too much time on your hands. Though now
that I think of it, that could be a good “CSI” show, “CSI: Dog Poop.”
Also, Charles Barkley has a dog named Yoohoo.
>>Ask Sir Charles [DN]
|bgp on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|mattybo24 on Exit Interviews: Evaluating th…|
|thekrisheim on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
|Marvin Monroe on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money