Don’t Watch This But Kevin Hart Calls Andrew Bynum a ‘Biscuit’ and Screams at Skip Bayless to Shutup
Jul 15, 2013, 3:29 PM EDT
Apparently quite a few people tune in to ESPN’s “First Take” with Skip Bayless and Stephen A. Smith on a daily basis. I am not one of those people. But I did see the above YouTube clip of the show featuring comedian Kevin Hart who just so happens to be a Philadelphia native and also something of a baller in his own right. So I wasted a solid 12+ minutes of my life in the hopes that he might say something hilarious and/or awesome about Philadelphia sports.
He did not.
This is all I learned from the wasted 12 minutes:
- Hart calls Andrew Bynum a biscuit
- Hart is sad to see Jrue Holiday go
- Hart thinks Skip and Stephen A. are full of it
- Hart SCREAMS at Skip to shutup, which is quite enjoyable.
So at least there’s that last point.
|eaglegreen on Mosher: DeSean Jackson’s…|
|ochospantalones on The Sixers lost obviously but…|
|Hiccup on Phillies announce ‘R U G…|
|sumkat on Flyers essentially swap Andrej…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return