Don’t Watch This But Kevin Hart Calls Andrew Bynum a ‘Biscuit’ and Screams at Skip Bayless to Shutup
Jul 15, 2013, 3:29 PM EST
Apparently quite a few people tune in to ESPN’s “First Take” with Skip Bayless and Stephen A. Smith on a daily basis. I am not one of those people. But I did see the above YouTube clip of the show featuring comedian Kevin Hart who just so happens to be a Philadelphia native and also something of a baller in his own right. So I wasted a solid 12+ minutes of my life in the hopes that he might say something hilarious and/or awesome about Philadelphia sports.
He did not.
This is all I learned from the wasted 12 minutes:
- Hart calls Andrew Bynum a biscuit
- Hart is sad to see Jrue Holiday go
- Hart thinks Skip and Stephen A. are full of it
- Hart SCREAMS at Skip to shutup, which is quite enjoyable.
So at least there’s that last point.
|ochospantalones on Why Philadelphia lost WrestleM…|
|2sentz on Chip Kelly doesn’t belie…|
|Franchise on Why Philadelphia lost WrestleM…|
|drew on Chip Kelly doesn’t belie…|
- Prior to a doctor’s intervention, Dwight Howard was eating ‘the equivalent of 24 Hershey bars a day’ via candy and soda | Ball Don't Lie - Yahoo Sports
- To Roy Halladay, With Gratitude - The Triangle Blog - Grantland
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages