Jul 24, 2013, 2:24 PM EDT
— darren rovell (@darrenrovell) July 24, 2013
How are you going to call that a prize? That’s like giving away a dish towel and calling it a prize.
According to the above tweet and accompanying photo from Darren Rovell, a Dorney Park shooting game is giving away an Andrew Bynum Sixers’ jersey as a prize. Man, give me one of those hard plastic rubber balls in a heart beat.
My favorite part of the photo: one shot wins. So one more than Andrew Bynum made for the Sixers in his career in Philadelphia.
|yishmeister on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
|コーチ アウトレット 正規品 on A Comprehensive Guide to the B…|
|puckstopper27 on Nick Young throws out Phillies…|
|sfsu on Snapshots: Flyers draw even in…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money