Oct 23, 2013, 12:30 PM EDT
Many people forget that Toni Kukoc played an important role in the Sixers’ magical run to the NBA Finals back in 2001. Kukoc was one of the important pieces — along with Nazr Mohammed, Theo Ratliff and Temple great Pepe Sanchez — that were traded away by Billy King to bring in Dikembe Mutombo to town to make that serious push.
They obviously didn’t win but we all remember that season and its car flags rather fondly.
We remind you of this because Steve Kerr recently told a rather hilarious Kukoc, uh, nugget that’s worth a watch.
|Momby on 3 Stars: Ref disallows late go…|
|Jay D on 3 Stars: Ref disallows late go…|
|willh888 on 3 Stars: Ref disallows late go…|
|galasso2586 on Safety First: Eagles agree to…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return