May 15, 2013, 5:22 PM EST
Tuesday was a popular day for local athletes to be sued for assaulting a woman.
Now, a report from TMZ is calling the accuser’s claims into question and using words like “crazy” and “unbelievable” in its headline.
She’s filed a civil lawsuit, but now we’re learning shortly after the alleged incident, she went to LAPD cops who dismissed her claim because her story didn’t make sense. What’s more … law enforcement says at the time she went to cops, she was already talking about a lawsuit, and that made them even more suspicious.
We’re told the woman subsequently made financial demands on Nick — to either pay up or face a lawsuit.
|dawkisgod on Snowballs fly in Washington, B…|
|Tom on The ‘Group of Death…|
|yishmeister on LeSean McCoy pulls Eagles slei…|
|clmull on Snowballs fly in Washington, B…|
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages