May 15, 2013, 5:22 PM EDT
Tuesday was a popular day for local athletes to be sued for assaulting a woman.
Now, a report from TMZ is calling the accuser’s claims into question and using words like “crazy” and “unbelievable” in its headline.
She’s filed a civil lawsuit, but now we’re learning shortly after the alleged incident, she went to LAPD cops who dismissed her claim because her story didn’t make sense. What’s more … law enforcement says at the time she went to cops, she was already talking about a lawsuit, and that made them even more suspicious.
We’re told the woman subsequently made financial demands on Nick — to either pay up or face a lawsuit.
|your a fool on Ghost Report: Murray Impressed…|
|phillyphanatic77 on Ghost Report: Murray Impressed…|
|Hiccup on Cliff Lee struck out 13 Braves…|
|Chutley on Ghost Report: Murray Impressed…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money