Jan 23, 2012, 2:38 PM EDT
Here’s a ridiculous highlight of Samuel Dalembert, now a star for the Houston Rockets, going between the legs in the most amazing fashion. C/g to the TBJ crew for bringing it to our attention.
A quasi-related aside: As I was driving home from the Sixers game on Friday night, a big win in which Andre Iguodala played sick defense and had some fantastic dunks, I tuned the radio dial to 94.1 WIP to see what the post-game chatter was about. It was there that I heard one sports radio caller from an unknown part of the world bring up Sammy Dalembert and the stud he’s turned into for Houston. This caller tried to make a case for Sammy being a top-3 center in the East when he was with the Sixers and lamented the fact he was allowed to walk. It was at this point I turned off the radio and flipped over to the Hampton / Winston Salem ’97 disc in the CD player. Did you know there’s a 30+ minute Gin on there?
|Ben on One national writer thinks Eag…|
|willh888 on One national writer thinks Eag…|
|meankoalas on One national writer thinks Eag…|
|docdeath20 on One national writer thinks Eag…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return