May 14, 2012, 6:06 PM EDT
Freddy Adu was a pleasure to watch for 42 minutes on Sunday at PPL Park in Chester. Aside from an early sloppy tackle which he was booked for, Adu was playing magnificently. He was working defenders and set up the Union’s first goal on a wonderful cross. Then the referee decided to end all of our fun and called Adu for a very, very questionable dive inside the box which had Adu seeing red, thus ending what was the best day of his Union career.
The nutmeg by the endline was straight nasty.
|Phil From Mt Airy on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|fknboz on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|Andrew M on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|Mostel on Patrick Chung’s reign of…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return