Nov 17, 2011, 10:47 PM EDT
Oh, nothing really. Just Sebastien Le Toux hanging out with Adam Richman from Man vs. Food. Le Toux looks like a baguette to Richman’s challah. I am pretty sure Adam could eat Le Toux’s weight in foie gras.
The photo comes from Seba’s twitter feed. He was quick to point out that Richman is rocking the Red Bull jacket because he’s from New York. Good job by Le Toux to maintain a healthy distance from all things Red Bull.
Speaking of the French and food, check out the GREATEST French meal ever served after the Jump…
What, you thought I was going to post a slideshow of some twenty-course Eric Ripert or Joel Robuchon meal? You’d be wrong.
As everyone knows, the greatest meal in the history of French gastronomy was served at Lane Meyer’s house.
|Jim on Debating the Sixers’ 201…|
|Marvin Monroe on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
|Justin on Video: This is what an NFL pla…|
|Kelley jackson on ‘Iverson’ document…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money