Feb 1, 2011, 1:41 PM EDT
There was speculation that, while the Bimbo logo wouldn’t be modified to fit the Union’s colors, the team’s third jersey might be something that clashes less with its sponsor’s red, white, and blue. Seeing as this is about 85% white, there’s little to clash with.
The big winner here will likely be Bimbo, whose logo will dominate the blank canvas you see below. The good news is, some of the classic look the Union perfected in their first season’s kits remains.
With expansion teams and jerseys, it’s not always pretty. The Union have done fairly well in their designs.
In any case, we like it better than the gold on golds. Your thoughts?
>>Philadelphia Union Third Kit Released [Brotherly Game]
Courtesy of commenter Muscles, here’s a look at what the third jersey may look like when the logo is added:
|Andrew Kulp on Safety First: Eagles agree to…|
|db21 on Safety First: Eagles agree to…|
|ochospantalones on New Eagles linebacker was Aber…|
|iglue on 3 Stars: Ref disallows late go…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return