Oct 19, 2011, 4:13 PM EDT
The Union clinched their playoff berth with a draw on Saturday which makes Thursday night’s match with the New York Red Bulls a game for postseason positioning. For the Red Bulls, however, they need a victory if they want to control their own postseason destiny.
Luke Rodgers, a striker for the Red Bulls, isn’t too worried about it and believes rather strongly that they’ll get the win. “I’m quite positive we’re going to win the game, and I’m really looking forward to it,” he said.
Of course you expect a player to be confident in his squad, but this seems like some solid bulletin board material for the U.
|galasso2586 on 3 Stars: Sloppy Flyers complet…|
|Marvin Monroe on 3 Stars: Sloppy Flyers complet…|
|Jason R. on Jason Akeson doesn’t deserve t…|
|that guy on Jason Akeson doesn’t deserve t…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money