Apr 27, 2006, 4:08 AM EDT
The Flyers game and the chilly weather obviously deterred fans from heading out to the ball park:
With the Flyers playing Game 3 of their first-round playoff series against Buffalo across the street, only 19,182 turned out to watch the Phillies. It was the smallest crowd in the brief history of the ballpark, which opened in 2004. The Flyers had 19,984 fans.
It shows in the picture of Madson above. My Dad was at the Phillies game with my uncle. My brother was at the Phillies game with his friends. My roommate was at the Flyers game. And I couldn’t even get either of them on TV.
Never move to the Midwest.
|duffman on One national writer thinks Eag…|
|willh888 on One national writer thinks Eag…|
|ochospantalones on One national writer thinks Eag…|
|Ben on One national writer thinks Eag…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return