Jan 7, 2006, 9:54 AM EDT
Then it all came crashing down. Enter Drew Rosenhaus. ESPN
interview after ESPN interview. Owens attacking his former best pal
Donovan. Dirt, lies, backstabbing. Terrell Owens personality killed
the hopes of millions. In the end, T.O. had to be T.O. It was as
simple as that. No matter how hard Andy Reid thought he could get
Owens to conform to his ideals, T.O. had to be T.O.
A T.O. divided against himself cannot stand. At least we’ll always have Dallas.
It seems like ages since Owens was a part of the Eagles organization. With the Eagles 4-4 going into the Redskins game, not a whole lot seems to have changed.
|mfrey0118 on The five best/worst tweets abo…|
|frank on Jason Akeson doesn’t deserve t…|
|Mostel on Cole Hamels gives the most Col…|
|Sid on The five best/worst tweets abo…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money