May 11, 2006, 10:26 PM EDT
Bobby Abreu he is not. Slamming into the wall, breaking your nose, bleeding everywhere, making the catch, all with two outs and bases loaded will fortify your position in the hearts of Philadelphians. Watch the sick catch here. It’s like Harry knew he was going to catch it before he actually did.
Phillies center fielder Aaron Rowand left Thursday’s game with a broken nose and lacerations to the face after crashing into the center-field fence to make an over-the-shoulder catch for the final out of the first inning.
Picture from The Inquirer
|wholesale Senior Bow… on ‘Who’s That Guy?…|
|clubberlangphila on Exit Interviews: Evaluating th…|
|Renee on Steve Mason will start Game 4…|
|Renee on At least Evan Turner didn…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money