Dec 19, 2011, 1:55 PM EDT
Hey, yo. It’s a Philadelphia triple-header tonight at 9 p.m.
With the Flyers on the road in Colorado (CSN / 94 WIP) and the Temple Owls taking on Rice in Texas (TCN / 1210 AM), surely there must be some pseudo-sporting going down in town tonight, right?
Well, as luck would have there, there is. WWE’s Monday Night Raw will be emanating live from our very own Wells Fargo Center (USA / wouldn’t it be cool if they had wrestling on the radio?) at, you guessed it, 9 p.m. [random Ric Flair videos below]
Philly actually used to be known for some pretty cray shit back in the day when a certain promotion used to run shows inside The Arena.
So how ’bout it, mang? Any of you still entertained by dudes calling each other names and hitting elaborate finishing moves?
Cole Hamels looks like he digs it (have fun with that one in the comments).
Give it up for the Nature Boy…
|wholesale Senior Bow… on ‘Who’s That Guy?…|
|clubberlangphila on Exit Interviews: Evaluating th…|
|Renee on Steve Mason will start Game 4…|
|Renee on At least Evan Turner didn…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money