Jul 31, 2009, 3:48 PM EDT
Tell me this shot by Nick doesn't get you a little excited? A different shade of green than you have at Citizens Bank Park. Both equally awesome.
The Birds put on the pads this morning which means some real football isn't too far away. Other than that, nothing of real note happening at camp besides a few guys battling minor injuries.
Despite today's afternoon practice being moved indoors, the heat can always be a struggle for these giant men which can't lead to a fun bouquet of aroma in the locker room. So two local ladies invented 'Skunkies' to deal with it.
Is anyone hitting up the Linc on Sunday for the first ever "Flight Night?" Could be real fun.
|Jim on Debating the Sixers’ 201…|
|Marvin Monroe on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
|Justin on Video: This is what an NFL pla…|
|Kelley jackson on ‘Iverson’ document…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money