Jul 31, 2009, 3:48 PM EDT
Tell me this shot by Nick doesn't get you a little excited? A different shade of green than you have at Citizens Bank Park. Both equally awesome.
The Birds put on the pads this morning which means some real football isn't too far away. Other than that, nothing of real note happening at camp besides a few guys battling minor injuries.
Despite today's afternoon practice being moved indoors, the heat can always be a struggle for these giant men which can't lead to a fun bouquet of aroma in the locker room. So two local ladies invented 'Skunkies' to deal with it.
Is anyone hitting up the Linc on Sunday for the first ever "Flight Night?" Could be real fun.
|eaglegreen on Mosher: DeSean Jackson’s…|
|ochospantalones on The Sixers lost obviously but…|
|Hiccup on Phillies announce ‘R U G…|
|sumkat on Flyers essentially swap Andrej…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return