Mar 2, 2005, 12:27 AM EDT
On Chris Webber’s 32nd birthday it was Allen Iverson who was having all the fun. While Webber was in foul trouble all night and eventually fouled out, Iverson had 45 by the end of the third and finished with 48.
The Bucks were down by at least 20 but managed to fight back to make the Sixers sweat a little. The Sixers held the Bucks off to win by 7 and end a three game losing skid. This was the Sixers first of six games in eight days. They play Vince Carter, Jason Kidd and the New Jersey Nets at the Wack in Philly on Wednesday night.
|your a fool on Ghost Report: Murray Impressed…|
|phillyphanatic77 on Ghost Report: Murray Impressed…|
|Hiccup on Cliff Lee struck out 13 Braves…|
|Chutley on Ghost Report: Murray Impressed…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money