Feb 14, 2006, 12:57 PM EDT
A headline from CBS Sportsline.
Holy shit! So… not until Friday?!? Is that actually a real news site? Not one of those shitty web log things? I wonder if we could get Urkel in an Iverson deal.
>>Iverson’s become quite popular:
Top Athletes: We Have ”The Answer”
Allen Iverson made his way to the top spot for athlete searches, but
galloping just behind him was Barbaro – the Kentucky Derby winner that
had a shot at the Triple Crown prior to his career-ending injury. Other
top athlete searches this year include favorites such as: 3) Michael
Jordan; 4) David Beckham and 5) Tiger Woods.
Another: Iverson and Shaq? or Iverson and Kobe? [NBC10]
Could you imagine the trio of Shaq, Wade, A.I. Sick.
|mfrey0118 on The five best/worst tweets abo…|
|frank on Jason Akeson doesn’t deserve t…|
|Mostel on Cole Hamels gives the most Col…|
|Sid on The five best/worst tweets abo…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money