Feb 12, 2006, 9:05 PM EDT
Iverson’s like "CHARLOTTE?!?! They have a team??? Holy shit. Wait! Forget it! I’ll stay! I’ll stay. Jesus. Forget I said anything."
Let’s check in with the comments section over at the Inquirer’s article about A.I squashing a deal to Charlotte. A poster "Reality" weighs in:
You people all need to get a grip. It’s the freaking SIXERS. This
team has no heart, no coach and no talent. Get used to it for the next
5 years because this isn’t a quick fix.
I personally only watch the Sixers for two reasons.
For the outside chance that Hip Hop one day will break his ankle while
doing one of his trampoline dunks. Either that or the guy inside of the
costume has a heart attack and starts convulsing on the hardwood floor.
If I was the PR guy I’d have a halftime spectacular of blindfolding
that piece of trash mascot and making him run around the court trying
to dodge bear traps. A rapping, dancing, urban rabbit for a mascot …
a big "Bravo!" to the marketing genius who thought up of that one.
When I overeat at dinner, I turn on the Sixers to get a glance of Dee
Lynam to instantaneously throw up any food in my body and pass out from
looking at that troll. I’ve never seen such a train wreck of a woman.
For the love of God … comb your hair, put on some makeup to cover up
your pock marks on your face and stop wearing blouses that show off
your grandmom cleavage. If I had the choice, I’d rather make love to
Tyrone Hill … and I’m a heterosexual male.
Thank the Lord for comment sections.
|IlliniGlory on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
|sfsu on The Phillies plan to ask MLB t…|
|sfsu on Should Ray Emery or Steve Maso…|
|sfsu on Ray Emery will go again for Fl…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money